Vente a Canadá - September 2022
Student Recruitment Fair Setup time(s): / Horarios de Montaje de Feria de estudios:
- Monterrey: 11:00 am – Cintermex
- Mexico City : 8:00 am – Sheraton Maria Isabel Reforma
- Cali, Colombia: 11:00 am – Hotel Spirito by Spiwak
- Bogotá, Colombia: 8:00 am – Ágora Centro de Convenciones
- Lima, Perú: 9:00 am – The Westin Hotel & Convention Centre
- Quito, Ecuador: 11:00 am – Hilton Colón Quito
****Exhibitors won’t be allowed to set up once the event has started, so please arrive on time and prepare your area.****
*Exhibitors will be fined $200 CAD if the booth is not ready before the event begins.
Expo Vente a Canada exhibitor rules:
- Exhibitors must remain inside their both/stand area. No wandering or handing of flyers outside the booth is permitted.
- Booths must always have personnel from the start times until closing.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their belongings and must not leave them out of sight. Vente a Canada cannot be held liable for missing/stolen items.
- Exhibitors must bring their setup materials, i.e. scissors, tape, candy, etc.
- It is prohibited to stick, glue, tape materials to the walls of the venues as these items can damage the facilities and will have a fine for doing so.
- A maximum of 3 people (personnel) from the exhibitor’s company can be within the booth/stand area.
- Institutions: CAN invite Student agencies as long as they DO NOT hand out flyers, wear t-shirts or other items with their logos or provide information from other institutions – Agencies are permitted to handout business cards only.
- It is strictly prohibited to give/hand advertising materials (flyers, business cards, magazines) of companies/INSTITUTIONS not participating in the event.
- Exhibitors must wear a face mask at ALL times. – We will maintain this COVID-19 measure.
*****IMPORTANT – CAPTURING LEADS*******
Capturing leads will now be done through our Vente a Canada web app, more information will be provided in July 2022.
Cell phone(s) with functioning cameras and internet are required for the app to function. Keep in mind that every institution will be granted up to 3 unique username/passwords to access this app. At the end of day you will be able to download your data.